Sardinia and Punta Trettu have sun, wind, beautiful places and beaches with crystal water, and good traditional food. These conditions and characteristics are perfect also to enjoy an active holiday like a Kite Camp. So, if you are looking for a different, great experience, you can consider the idea to join to one of our Kite Camp Packages in Punta Trettu Sardinia! You will enjoy a holiday in Sardinia while learning how to kitesurf and meeting other people!
Kite Camp Sardinia: our Kite Camp Packages
Our Kite Center has two different packages of Kite Camp:
- Kite & Sleep Packages, that include kite course and accommodation in Punta Trettu, and can be booked anytime if accommodations are available;
- Kite Camp Sardinia, 5 days of Kite Camp in Punta Trettu that runs in specific dates only (these kind of Kite Camps are not always available) and include, kite course, shared accommodation, and social life.
Here under you could find some information about our Kite Camp Packages, e.g reason why you should join to a kite camp, what is included in the Kite Camp Packages, Which are the Strengths of Kite Camps.
- Why choose our Kite Camp Packages?
- What is included in our Kite Camp Packages?
- Who are our Kite Camp Packages for?
- What we will do in case of no wind?
- Which are the strengths of our Kite Camp Packages?
- When Kite Camp Packages are running and how to book them?
- Kite Camp Terms & Conditions
Kite Camp Packages are more than a simple kite course or a simple holiday: Kite Camps are a fantastic travel experience where you will learn kitesurfing or you will improve your kite level (in case you already had some kite experience in the past), you will enjoy new emotions and you would meet new friends coming from all over the world.
Kite Camp Packages in Punta Trettu include:
- Accommodation in private or double room (that will depend on package) with private bathroom (for more information on the accommodations, have a look here);
- kitesurfing course;
- Kite equipment: all the kite gear required for the kite courses is provided (kite, board, harness, wetsuit, impact vest, helmet, etc.);
- Kite card, assurance and certificate (it will be provided at the end of the camp),
- Social life.
Our Kite Camp Packages are addressed to:
- Beginners that like to learn how to kitesurf.
- people that already had some kite lesson in the past and would like to improve their kite skills and learn new tricks.
In case you are an independent kiter with your own kite equipment and would like to join to our Kite Camp Packages to share a great experience, please contact us!
Sardinia is a very windy island and Punta Trettu is one of the most windy places of Sardinia, even more than the famous Porto Pollo. Even if we cannot guarantee the availability of wind every day, we can confirm that with high probability the wind would blow every day. In the event that, during the your kite holiday, the wind will blow weakly for kitesurfing lessons, we could organize bike tours, beach tours, SUP and boat excursions, snorkeling, specific training for kitesurfing and several other activities. With us you will never get bored!
- Qualified instructors: our Instructors are qualified with many years experience, and with the skills to teach in all our spots and wind conditions.
- Use of Kite Radio helmets: we teach with Radio Helmets that allow the instructor to instantly communicate with the student, that can reply with a feedback.. Benefits of this communication system are exceptional!
- Kite equipment: we have always efficient, safe and modern equipment that ensure the maximum result to learn.
- Friendly atmosphere: great and friendly atmosphere in a fantastic environment.
- Kite & Sleep Packages can be booked anytime if accommodations are available;
- Kite Camps run in specific dates only. Acttually dates have been not fixed, so there are not available Punta Trettu Kite Camp Packages.
To book our Kite Camp Packages, please refer to our Booking Page, here.
DEPOSIT / CANCELLATION POLICY: deposit is required upon booking. The final part of the fee must be paid before the start of the Kite Camp package. Refunds are not available.