Punta Trettu Kite Center organizes kite courses in Punta Trettu in Sardinia for all levels. The courses are held by qualified instructors with VDWS and FIV patents using top brand equipments such as North Kiteboarding and Mystic, radio helmets for perfect student-instructor communication and rescue service to ensure complete safety. In our center, a few steps from the Spot of Punta Trettu Kite Beach, you can also take advantage of services such as free parking, information, refreshment point, relaxation area, hot showers, toilets, storage area, wi-fi, etc.
Here below you can find information related to kitesurfing in Punta Trettu, whether you would like to learn kitesurfing or enjoy kitesurfing on your own :
- Where we are
- Kite Courses
- Timetable of Kite Courses
- Strengths of Punta Trettu Kite Center
- How to book
Punta Trettu Kite Center is located in Punta Trettu, in the South West of Sardinia, onsidered a kitesurf paradise, one of the Best Kite Spots in Europe with sandy bottom, flat water, shallow water and high percentage of windy days.
For more information, click here.
Punta Trettu Kite Center proposes kite courses for all levels. Main difference among the kite courses is their duration: with a longer kite course you can get a better kite level and skills. Kite Courses are managed and organized to make the learning of kitesurf easy, fast and safe. Proposed kite courses, that include all kite equipment, are:
- Beginner Kite Courses
- Intermediate Kite Courses
- Advanced Kite Courses
- Single Kitesurfing Lesson
- Kite Courses for Children
- Hydrofoil Course
- Kitesurf Rental
- Rescue and Supervizion
Kite Courses usually start after 11 am, because wind usually do not blow before. Sometimes Kite Course could start early in the morning (at 9-10 am) or late in the afternoon (4-5 pm) when particular weather and wind conditions are present. Planning and timing of kite courses usually can be fixed only 1-2 days before the course, when the weather forecasts are more defined. Plan of Kite Courses is confirmed to all the students in the evening before the lessons.
Here below you can find some of the strengths of our Kite Center:
- B&B: if you like to stay overnight, we have lovely rooms, each one with its private bathroom and terrace
- Kite Café (Food & Drink): we offer a wide range of typical food and drink to accomodate all taste buds and give you that extra kick of energybefore and after the kitesurfing
- Free parking
- Free parking for caravan and camper
- Official North Kiteboarding and Mystic Kite School
- Official VDWS kite School
- Shop:: on our shop you can find everything you need to kitesurf including our sponsor brands North Kiteboarding and Mystic
- Info point
- Relax area with swimming pool: your loved ones can relax by the pool while you have fun kitesurfing
- Free Internet WiFi
- Kitesurf equipment washing area
- Hot showers
- Toilets and changing room
- Equipment rental
- Assistance and rescue services
- Kite Repair
- Stone barbecue (BBQ
To know the prices of our Kite Services, click here..
If you like to book one of our kite services, follow the instructions at our Kite Form / Booking page.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information, about Punta Trettu, tips for kite courses and kite holidays in Sardinia. Happy to help you!
Thank you and see you soon in Punta Trettu Sardinia!